Thanks for using DCF!
By “personally information”, we mean information that
identifies you, such as your name, IP address, device ID, credit/debit card
information, telephone number, mailing address, or email address. In this
Policy, “we” and “our” mean DCF, and “you” or “your” mean any person who visits
our website and/or make use of the DCF website and services. To clarify, the
given meaning of “Personal information” under this policy is in addition to the
definition provided by the applicable law.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from
users who are under the age of 13. If a user under the age of 13 submits
Personal Data to Us and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a
user under the age of 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as
possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has
provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact
us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably
Information You Provide to us:
“Personal Data” means any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we hold about you, identifies you as an individual, including, but not limited to your:
- Location information;
- Billing address;
- Email address; as well asany other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked toany of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that isnot associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not,by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect PersonalData and Anonymous Data and a few other categories of information, from a few different sources, as described below.
We receive the information you provide to us when you:
- Placean order with us, we may collect certain Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, email, or billing information;
- Provide us with the demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code.
- When you post a User Generated content or provide us with service feedback on our site, the information contained in your user-generated content will be stored on our servers and will be available to be seen by other users who make use of the service.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, device information and other requested information if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
Please note that you can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the website or Services you are able to use.
Automated information collection
We may collect certain information about your use of the Site through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means. This “passively collected” information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to the Site, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on the Site, the pages you looked at on the Site, other websites you visited before and after visiting the Site, the type of internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Site, and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Links: The Site may include links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed by IP addresses. We use this information to improve the quality of our products and design.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are 1×1 single-pixel graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited or accessed the Site and to recognize users by accessing our cookies. Web beacons can collect the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to, the URL of the page the Web beacon comes from, and the time the web beacon was viewed. We may employ web beacons to facilitate Site administration and navigation, to track the actions of users of the Site, to compile aggregated statistics about Site usage and response rates, and to provide an enhanced online experience for visitors to the Site.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may receive personal data about you from other sources and from third parties to the extent allowed by applicable laws. Examples of information we may receive from other sources such as search results and links, including paid or featured listings (such as Sponsored Links); from other Service users, from social media platforms, public databases, and from our business and channel partners. We may combine this information with information we collect through other means described above. This helps us to update and improve our records, identify new customers, create more personalized advertising and suggest services that may be of interest to you.
What We Use Your Personal Information For
Generally, we use the information gathered to provide, improve, and develop our Site and the Services we provide to you, to communicate with you, to offer you a better service, and to protect us and our users. When you interact with or make use of our service, we use a variety of technologies to process the personal information that we collect about you for various reasons.
- Recommendations and Personalization: Personalize your experience with our products, services and to recommend products, features, and services that we think might be of interest to you.
- Purchase and delivery of services: We use your personal information to take your orders, deliver services, process payments, and communicate with you about purchases and services, and promotional offers
- For communication purposes: We may send emails to the email address you provide to us and for informational and operational purposes, such as customer service, system maintenance, and other Service-related purposes. We use personal information that we gather from you to communicate with you in relation to your use of our website via different channels (e.g., by email, chat, phone).
- Fraud detection and prevention: Increase and maintain the safety and security of our products and services and prevent misuse. We use personal information to detect and prevent fraud and abuse in order to protect the security and ensure our safety, the safety of our clients and others.
We also use collected information to protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our Services: We use your personal information to understand, diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix issues with our Service. We also use such information to operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our Service (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our products and services; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications; performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions;
- To evaluate and develop new features, technologies, and improvements to our Service.
- To fulfill contractual obligations with third parties, for example, licensing agreements and to take appropriate action with respect to reports of intellectual property infringement and inappropriate content.
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements: in certain cases, we collect your personal information to stay in compliance with laws and relevant industry standards and policies, including this Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions of use.
Personal Information That We Share
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise trade personal information collected about you through the Site or through your use of the service. The information that you provide to us is an important part of our business and we share your personal information only as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may work with third
parties in order to make available to you products and services for use or
employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our
behalf. Such services may include product tracking, product shipping and
delivery, product development and enhancement, marketing, and website usage
analytics. We may share personal information or any information collected
through the Site with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to
provide these services. We may share Offline Tracking Information with our
contractors so that they can link such information to personal information of a particular customer, and aggregate the information on an anonymous basis with similar information for product enhancement.
- Protection: We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through the Site and your usage of our Service if we deem it necessary to protect the rights, property, or our safety, our users, or that of third parties.
- Breach of Terms: We may disclose or transfer personal information
or any information collected through the Site and your usage of our Service if we find that you are in breach of its terms and conditions or any policies or usage guidelines for products or services.
- Merger and Acquisition: We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through your usage of our Service to third parties who acquire all or a portion of DCF’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose personal information or any information collected through the Site and your usage of our Service if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a
request from government officials, law enforcement authorities or a valid
subpoena, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity, including without limitation to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute any criminal offense or attack. This includes exchanging
information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and
credit risk reduction.
- Consent: We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
Contractors, logistics companies or partners of DCF who have access to your personal information in connection with providing services for us are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
Third-Party Services and Sites
This website and the service we provide to you via
this website may contain links to or the ability for you to access third-party
websites, products, and services that are not owned, managed or controlled by
us, and who may have privacy policies with different standards than those
information collected by us. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of
any third parties before using their websites, products, or services.
Keeping Your Data Safe
As a matter of policy, we are committed to protecting
our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical, administrative
and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data;
however, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method
of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect
the personal data that we gather about you, the transmission of information via
the internet is not completely secure and so, we cannot guarantee its absolute
security of your data transmitted to the Service; any transmission is at your
own risk. We have implemented various policies including encryption, access,
and retention policies to guard against unauthorized access and unnecessary
retention of personal data in our systems.
Data Retention and Deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary
to provide you with the DCF Service and for legitimate and essential business
purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the DCF Service, making
data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with
our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal
data for as long as you are a user of the DCF Service.
If you request, we will delete or anonymize your
personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally
allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations
such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved
issue relating to your order, such as an outstanding credit on your purchased
token or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal
data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we need to retain
the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we
will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable
- Where necessary for our
legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the
security of our users.
Purposes For Which We Seek Your Consent
We may also ask for your consent to process your
personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When
you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified
purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop the processing
of your data for that purpose.
Also, we may engage the service of other companies and
individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include website
hosting and development, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from
customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and processing
credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed only to
perform their functions. We require companies with whom we contract for
outsourced services to keep data received from us confidential and to use it
only for the purposes indicated.
What Rights and Choices Do You Have?
In compliance with certain restrictions under national
law, as a data subject, you have the right to have access to, make updates,
erase and restrict processing of your personal data. If you have any questions
or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please
You can get a copy of the personal information
collected by us if any. You can choose not to provide certain information, but
then you might not be able to take advantage of many features of DCF Services.
We are continually improving and adding to the
features and functionality of this Site and the Services we offer to you. As a
result of these changes (or changes to the law), we may need to revise or
modify this Policy at any time, and we will display at least one (1) week prior
notice of the change on our website. Your continued use of this service after
please contact us by sending us an email using the “Contact us” form on the